[Pop] - Wherever You Are - [F4F 100%]

Returning feed. This is great. Really not a fan of pop stuff in general but I think the sound selection on this is really solid and the mix sounds really nice. I could definitely hear this on the radio with a number of different artists on this. I could even hear 08 lil wayne on this. Anyway, nice work overall, definitely keep it up. Nothing bad to say. You should definitely find an artist for this!

Thanks so much for the feed - I really appreciate it! I would love for it to make its way to the radio at some point... but first it needs that killer topline.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. Cheers!

Way to go, man. I dig how you kept it fresh, by varying length of each section, and also that you put plenty of transition spaces, or breaks/fills whatever you want to call them in. Those are the shit for a lyricist to work with, and they really help your words come alive. As a lyricist, I can tell that this would be a fun beat to write lyrics for. I wish I had better constructive criticism to offer, I suppose a low bass line to sort of fill in the sense of "empty space" that is apparent on some parts of the track, would be nice. I might lay down some lyrics for this later, I'll let you know if so. Thanks for coming with the quality, regarding the wise words you left on my track. Much appreciated.

Way to go, man. I dig how you kept it fresh, by varying length of each section, and also that you put plenty of transition spaces, or breaks/fills whatever you want to call them in. Those are the shit for a lyricist to work with, and they really help your words come alive. As a lyricist, I can tell that this would be a fun beat to write lyrics for. I wish I had better constructive criticism to offer, I suppose a low bass line to sort of fill in the sense of "empty space" that is apparent on some parts of the track, would be nice. I might lay down some lyrics for this later, I'll let you know if so. Thanks for coming with the quality, regarding the wise words you left on my track. Much appreciated.

Thanks so much for the returned feed - I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and all your thoughtful comments. I am flattered and humbled by your kindness and appreciate all the love. I'll look into the mix/master and see about beefing up any bass sections. I noticed that in so much of this pop stuff the bass is less powerful than I'm used to... I don't know why but I guess it's just stylistically on the brighter side than the hip-hop stuff. So I often struggle to judge what is too much and what is too little. I appreciate the insight.

Thanks again - cheers!

Pop is pretty much the perfect description for this song. It's really well put together and the sound selection is really good for the most part. Only Thing I noticed was around 50 seconds a synth comes in that sounds a bit preset-ish. But that's just my opinion. Other than that this would be a breeze to write to and probably fun to perform with.

Last edited:
Pop is pretty much the perfect description for this song. It's really well put together and the sound selection is really good for the most part. Only Thing I noticed was around 50 seconds a synth comes in that sounds a bit preset-ish. But that's just my opinion. Other than that this would be a breeze to write to and probably fun to perform with.

Thanks so much for the listen and all the detailed feedback. I really do appreciate it - this community is where I have really cut my teeth when it comes to the details in my productions and your feedback really does help so thanks!

I totally understand your meaning about :50, I actually designed the sound, but it couldn't hurt to run it through some distortion or something for character I suppose :P. Those are the types of things that make something really stand out so I'll be looking into that soon.

Thanks again - cheers!

That's absolutely dope! Gives an uplifting and happy vibe and I like that,the instrumentation is also full no doubt,the main melody got stuck into my head and the synths are also great,the guitar break is great too,the mix also sounds incredibly professional,would love to see someone rapping/singing over it,nice work,Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/das-efx-real-hip-hop-remix-f4f-497847/

thanks so much for the listen and for all your feedback! I'm very humbled and appreciative for everything you've said. I'll have some time in the studio this evening, I'll be sure to hit your link and return the feed.

Cheers!

Thanks for the drop Hanzy buddy, I always look forward to your joints aswel and like always you deliver. This joint is bananas and the mix is really perfect at this stage without any vox. I can hear someone like Taylor swift switching it up on this joint. The synth work to the guitar riffs Its absolutely ridiculous. Keep grinding fasho. Great things in the near future for your productions. Damn just caught the bridge at the end...Flames

Last edited:
Thanks for the drop Hanzy buddy, I always look forward to your joints aswel and like always you deliver. This joint is bananas and the mix is really perfect at this stage without any vox. I can hear someone like Taylor swift switching it up on this joint. The synth work to the guitar riffs Its absolutely ridiculous. Keep grinding fasho. Great things in the near future for your productions. Damn just caught the bridge at the end...Flames

Thanks so much Rick - I really appreciate that! And coming from you with all the heat you've been dropping, it's especially appreciated! Keep it up man - I can't wait for your next one. Cheers!

real vibey track, could ride to this easily.
I believe that hihats with a bit more crunchy feel could lift this up some, that's all.
Other than that the production is amazing, and it sounds really pro & well made.

dope garon!

real vibey track, could ride to this easily.
I believe that hihats with a bit more crunchy feel could lift this up some, that's all.
Other than that the production is amazing, and it sounds really pro & well made.

dope garon!

Thanks so much for the listen and your detailed feed - it helps me with every new project I approach! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Cheers!

This is some top notch production right there . Mix sound radio ready and arrangements are dope . Not my cup of tea but i can recognize the talent . Dont have any complains . Did you work with big artist already ?

Back