[Pop] - Beneath The Lights - [F4F 100%]

hcgaron

Hey FP! I have another pop track I'd like to share with you called "Beneath the Lights."

This track is very much pop with an electronic and rock edge:

I appreciate all your feedback and input!

Please drop your links and I'll return the feed ASAP!

This is really dope. I can hear this on the radio. Anyone could pretty much jump this from Pharrell to Adam Levine. Did you play the guitar ? the vibe is sexy.

Amazing 5/5

Last edited:
This is really dope. I can hear this on the radio. Anyone could pretty much jump this from Pharrell to Adam Levine. Did you play the guitar ? the vibe is sexy.

Amazing 5/5

Wow man - I can't ask for a bigger compliment; thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and your kind feedback as well. I would love to hear Adam Levine on this, and I am a big Pharrell fan (not that I expect him to knock on my door, lol) but I think an artist like that would bring a whole new dimension to it!

To answer your question, yes I did play the guitar.

Thanks again, bro! Cheers!

Last edited:
Really nice beat bro. That outro/breakdown is super clean and well manipulated. The whole vibe is full of energy and I could definitely hear this on commercial radio. Keep up the great work!

Check me out and give some feed back when you get a chance!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../not-hip-hop-album-jacques-bandit-f4f-498088/

I hope you get this tracked placed with somebody big man. this is really dope with or without vocals. amazing work man! bout to stalk your soundcloud now :)

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-night-prod-jay-prod-f4f-498203/#post49896123

Thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to listen and for the kind feedback. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support - I'm very humbled by both of you!

I hit both of your threads and returned the feed - so anyone commenting after this I'll be sure to hit you back ASAP!

Cheers!

this is real good for what it is man. i see you put some effort in this, nice switch ups. i like your guitar riff. the last part that bangs real hard was dope. transitions were smooth. this is good work man i enjoyed it

this is real good for what it is man. i see you put some effort in this, nice switch ups. i like your guitar riff. the last part that bangs real hard was dope. transitions were smooth. this is good work man i enjoyed it

Thanks so much for the listen and the feedback! I really appreciate the kind compliments and how thoughtful your comments are.

Cheers!

I left a comment on your soundcloud as D.A.H Trump. can you return the favor by leaving a comment on my soundcloud? All I need is an innocent opinion. No fluff. Thanks! I'm also gonna blog about your song via TheProducersUnited.com. Your track is hot

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...op-feedback-feedback-guaranteed-100-a-498201/

Dude, thanks SOO much for putting my track on that blog. I'm so humbled and can't tell you how much I appreciate it and how much it means to me. Cheers bro!

I already hit your track on SC and on the FP posting with a comment - but I'll tell you here it's straight up fire! You are absolutely opening a new genre my friend. I can't wait to hear more!

And your website is dope - really professional. Cheers!

Greetings.

This has a nice free feel. I can see Bruno Mars and maybe someone like Katy Perry on this. Nicely done. Selection of sound and engineering especially during the pre-hook is really complimenting. I love the emoted feelings here. Keep it going traveler.

Please return the feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../sigilli-rfulea-guidance-boom-bap-f4f-498139/

- TTT

Thanks so much for your feedback - I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and I'm flattered and humbled by your kindness. I've been hearing your music on here ever since I first became a part of FP so I feel like I've really cut my teeth with your advice (as well as other members).

It's always great to hear new music from you - I just dropped you feed on your thread so check over there for that!

Thanks again and cheers!

Awesome to see peers on FP sharing each others work on their own blogs. This beat was extrnemely well done. Hanzy for those pop tracks on lock

Awesome to see peers on FP sharing each others work on their own blogs. This beat was extrnemely well done. Hanzy for those pop tracks on lock

Thanks so much for the listen, bro! Your latest beat is fire - if anyone hasn't heard it yet go check it out!

Cheers!

Wow, the King of top grade commercial music, you always drop that feel good music man. Anyone major would sound good on this, great work, the mix is on point too.

Back