Poetic Justice Remix (F4F 100%)

Wishart Beats

Ill Beats for tha Kids
Aye, just a remix I did of Poetic Justice a while back. Give me some feedback on this and I'll return the favor. Thanks, peace.

Dope! Real chill music, definitely something different, you dig? Great feeling to this, I need to get high to this or some shit sometime.

Thanks so much for your feed on my track, bro; I'm here to return it!

This is really great, amazingly dope. I do really like the descending chromatic line in the guitar. This has a great vibe and it's totally chill. Got a great vibe from start to finish. My only constructive criticism might be that the vocals seemed a bit low IMHO, but I could be off point with that. I would wait to see what others say.

Great work on this one my friend - keep it up!

Thanks again for your feed on my beat!

This is dope! Mix is CLEAN! Liked the dynamics of the timpani and how you made it go from soft to loud. Also, enjoyed those chords and the variations. Great work!

Thanks for commenting on my track!

Last edited:
Pros:
- Creativity
- Nice beat
- Nice mix
- good sound choice
- choice of vocals
- variations of instruments that comes in and out.
- the beat would still be nice without the vocals , but the vocals take it higher
- like the snare and kick that has a real drum feel to it. + toms

Cons
- the vocals could be a tad higher to come out clearer.
- the hook doesn't fit [ but that's a preference/personal choice ]

Either I was already following you or I clicked on the button lol can't remember

This is pretty dope. I dig the soundscheme you have going on here. Mix is solid. Also for real those timps do sound like someone knocking on my door. I'd like to hear a louder vocal mix, but I understand it might be the quality of the acapella. Not really feeling the singing parts, as they sound like they might be clashing with your changes. Other than that though, this is real dope. Keep it up. Return feed on my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...talyst-lv-aura-f4f-100-a-498657/#post49898451

Back