PND Type Beat (prod. by Gotham)

Not bad. I felt like the overall audio sound was kind of low though. Had to turn my speakers up pretty to hear it lol. But you got a good song here. You should share more of your music online. I couldn't say I heard much bad about the overall song. I do think, however, it would sound much better with an artist over it and giving it a section for the hook/chorus.

feel free to check out my song when you have free time: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-beat-no-love-lost-feedback-feedback-533167/

I know man, my mixing suck because I don't have any hardware equipment yet, I basically work with FL Studio Native Plugins, a laptop and some Beats by Dre, do you think I'm good enough to invest in my music?

I know man, my mixing suck because I don't have any hardware equipment yet, I basically work with FL Studio Native Plugins, a laptop and some Beats by Dre, do you think I'm good enough to invest in my music?

yeah man its never a bad idea to invest in yourself no matter what the skill level is! if this is what you want! go after your dreams! I thought I sucked before I dropped $4k on a lappy and hardware, and still think I do lol. It's a process! your beats are better than some Ive heard here. I liked your migos beat the best tho "Switch up"

wont happen overnight! But as artists we always are critical of what we create. Its a daily battle not to let it get in the way for me! But if you love making music man I'd say invest in yourself! and practice practice practice

yeah man its never a bad idea to invest in yourself no matter what the skill level is! if this is what you want! go after your dreams! I thought I sucked before I dropped $4k on a lappy and hardware, and still think I do lol. It's a process! your beats are better than some Ive heard here. I liked your migos beat the best tho "Switch up"

wont happen overnight! But as artists we always are critical of what we create. Its a daily battle not to let it get in the way for me! But if you love making music man I'd say invest in yourself! and practice practice practice

Your words mean a lot bro, thank you

Man, you should invest for making music, even if you dont get money from it, u love what u do right?

This application helped me also lot understand things and it helped a bit in mix and mastering.
https://www.masteringthemix.com/products/levels

If you want some reccommandation on buying something(studio equipment) then i can give it just PM me, or if im right then in this forum is thread about it :)
Make goals, achieve it and make music how you want :)

I liked the track but for me also it sounded somehow "low" but the idea is gold 7/10

There is my whole album and also the newest track, feel free to give feedback :)

Back