"Plug Talk" - Prod. By ThreeStaxxx (Feedback4Feedback)

LongLiveTheKing

Whats up Future Producers, been a while but Im back and looking for positive criticism and feedback

I Made the beat, and album artwork please let me know what you think of both

Drop your links and ill return the favor

Attachments

• Hood Niggaa.png
    Hood Niggaa.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
thats that omnisphere flute isnt it? Beat is pretty solid and dope, but gets a little bit repetitive towards the end. The flute is pretty short melody, maybe swith it up some more..

Dont like the bird-vox, its outplayed..

this beat has a great vibe man.. the flute is awesome.. bass is nice and subby.. like those crow chants man refreshing.. solid beat. keep up the good work

yeah that's definitely an Omnisphere flute lmao, which is fire. I like the grittiness to it like I can hear 21 savage rapping on this

thats that omnisphere flute isnt it? Beat is pretty solid and dope, but gets a little bit repetitive towards the end. The flute is pretty short melody, maybe swith it up some more..

Dont like the bird-vox, its outplayed..

thanks for the quality feed my man. I felt the same about the crow at first, but it just seems to fit too well with the artwork I created and the overall concept. And yeah that's omni lolol

The beat is fire overall, I just wish it had a contrasting section.
But drums are perfect and the Rhodes sounds awesome. Nice Job

This is a dope beat nice dirty dark meldoies the flutes nice but the beat is repetitive a few more switch ups would make this a lot better but this is still a dope beat.

The beat is fire overall, I just wish it had a contrasting section.
But drums are perfect and the Rhodes sounds awesome. Nice Job

Thanks for the listen, I appreciate the feedback man. Damn I hate that you said that lol I felt like I should have added a bridge just so there's conflict but I got lazy decided not to. Maybe I'll go back and add one. Thanks for the quality feeeeds

i think the arrangement, drum patterns and melody sound great but feel the hi hats could be mixed better - sound like they need to be brightened. clap feels a lil thin, could do with layering of a lower sound or boost mid/low eq. would be nice to hear some panning of the bird noise and the crowd chant sound to improve dynamics.

i think the arrangement, drum patterns and melody sound great but feel the hi hats could be mixed better - sound like they need to be brightened. clap feels a lil thin, could do with layering of a lower sound or boost mid/low eq. would be nice to hear some panning of the bird noise and the crowd chant sound to improve dynamics.

Thats some quality feedback, Thanks bro. Great suggestions ima go back n do that.

Back