Please, I need new or experimented producer to comment my work!

Hey man I like the vibe on this one. I think you could have chosen a better snare since that one is a bit dull. Also try to add something extra in between phrases to make the beat a little bit more exciting.

makingofgotham Thanks for the review, man! And yeah, I need some better mixing/mastering skills. I checked your beat. It's pretty chilled. I really like it. Also, I'm trying to gather new/upcoming producers in order to help each other grow our youtube/soundcloud. Let me know if you are interested!!

HulkyBeats Thanks for the review! As I said to makingofgotham, let me know if your interested in the group I'm trying to create!

Last edited:
Also, I'm trying to gather new/upcoming producers in order to help each other grow our youtube/soundcloud. Let me know if you are interested!!

That's wassup! If we help eachother we can all grow in this world! We need to connect and share eachothers stuff, do collabos, have each unique sound and make some breakthrough shit. Sign me up!

Last edited:
Sounded a bit weird. Piano was off-tune (dunno if purposely) and mixing was almost non-existant. Great bass tho. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Keep at it bro!

sometimes is better to hear the truth than thousand lies, this beat in particular is boring AF, the melody is too repetitive. on the other hand mixing is quite ok and you have obvious talent. keep pushing and try to get into music theory and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Got a dope concept here. I'd raise the hats and snare. Consider adding some effects. Cutoffs, reverb (maybe), mixing on the sounds is where it's at. Add some umph to them sound bro, give them some character. Sounded pretty good on my stereo. Keep hustlin', practice makes almost perfect.

Got a dope concept here. I'd raise the hats and snare. Consider adding some effects. Cutoffs, reverb (maybe), mixing on the sounds is where it's at. Add some umph to them sound bro, give them some character. Sounded pretty good on my stereo. Keep hustlin', practice makes almost perfect.
Thank you Joseph!!

Back