Pitbull Remix by The Archangels (F4F100)

wildinout8

Fun remix I just revisited with some new mixing and mastering techniques.

Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will always return feedback and follows.

Nice remix bro.
Not exactly my style but i still like it.
Mixing is on point. Looks like your new mixing and mastering techniques work pretty good.
Nothing to criticise here.
Keep it up!

Whats up man!

Nice party mix's the vocals sit very nice and the tracks are full of energy man i bet you can turn parties up side down with those mixes!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Nice remix bro.
Not exactly my style but i still like it.
Mixing is on point. Looks like your new mixing and mastering techniques work pretty good.
Nothing to criticise here.
Keep it up!

I appreciate it and dig the Youtube channel!

Yeah this style itself is not exactly my cup of tea, but as far as your actual work you've done on it, I give you mad props. You did pretty nice with mixing on this one. My only gripe would be that the hihats/cymbals(?) seem like they're running the risk of muddying it up. Other than that, I like the drums, I like the little transistion elements like the reverse cymbal rises and cymbal splashes that you've sprinkled throughout. Like I said, this not exactly my genre of choice, but hearing what you've done hear definitely would lead me to check out some more of your work.

Check out my latest work at https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-justin-bieber-x-zay-hitz-feed-4-feed-512706/

Somehow ended up leaving a comment on my page meant for someone else. All feedback should have been returned and I appreciate it!

Last edited:
it was really dope! sounded like some type of party music. The mix was really clean. not sure about the original, so Idk what parts were remixed and your doing, but the entire thing sounds mixed as an original to me. Keep it up! also, how did you get so many comments lol, do you just have ALOT of friends on soundcloud or something?

Pitbull Remix by The Archangels

Hey just checked this one out, sounds like a good mix but it's missing something really important the rap vocals are too low and can't be heard easy. Your track is over powering them. The horns could be filtered or cut back during some parts to add variation and let the vocals be heard. Also the kick has a lot of low end as does your bass. I can't test on big speakers but this could maybe be a problem.

Different style to this soca calipso vibes

Not a big fan of Pitbull but this song is pretty good. It sounds like a brazilian beat. The part I like a lot is the drums. You did a very good work on that part. About the vocal, I think you can increase the volume. Except this I think it's all good. Nice work. (This feedback is for the one you gave me a week ago on this beat). Sorry for the late.

it was really dope! sounded like some type of party music. The mix was really clean. not sure about the original, so Idk what parts were remixed and your doing, but the entire thing sounds mixed as an original to me. Keep it up! also, how did you get so many comments lol, do you just have ALOT of friends on soundcloud or something?

I appreciate the feedback!

I get so many comments because:
1) I use a site called Cloudkillers - you leave comments on other members songs and receive points. Then, depending on how many points you have you then get comments back from other members of the site. It's a great way to meet people and check out incredible music on Soundcloud. Check how many comments I've made on my page for other people and you'll see how hard I hustle.
2) I ALWAYS reply to EVERY comment someone leaves on my page as appreciation.

I appreciate the feedback!

I get so many comments because:
1) I use a site called Cloudkillers - you leave comments on other members songs and receive points. Then, depending on how many points you have you then get comments back from other members of the site. It's a great way to meet people and check out incredible music on Soundcloud. Check how many comments I've made on my page for other people and you'll see how hard I hustle.
2) I ALWAYS reply to EVERY comment someone leaves on my page as appreciation.

thats sick, ima start doing that

whats up big homey this is cool. Don't hear much of this on FP so its pretty refreshing. As always, production quality is top notch. Instrumentation is real nice. Mix is clean. If I didn't already know this song I'd peg this as the original just for how well the vox fit on this. That bassline is real funky. Nothing bad to say. Keep it up bro

Back