Piano+brass+ dirty drums. Feed for feed.

thugsy15

Hello there. I made a new beat. It has a simple chill melody. Let me know what you think and post a link to your thread. Hope you guys enjoy.

Synth work is dope, melody is dope, the percussion has plenty going on. I know it's supposed to be synthy but for my tastes i'd say some of the synths (horns and strings) sound a bit "toyish"? Maybe a bit of reverb or tape saturation could help? Overall dope job.

Synth work is dope, melody is dope, the percussion has plenty going on. I know it's supposed to be synthy but for my tastes i'd say some of the synths (horns and strings) sound a bit "toyish"? Maybe a bit of reverb or tape saturation could help? Overall dope job.

Thanks man. Will note your suggestion. I don't have a lot of orchestral instrument sounds on my library so I used what is available. Would love a recommendation on what vst/plugin provides a very good orchestral sounds.:)

Yeah, that intro is beautiful. Love the way you tie all the elements together. The mixing seems pretty on point. For quality vst's I'd suggest probably Kontakt as I know there are some real quality Kontakt instruments out there. It is a bit processor heavy, (at least for me anyways..). They offer a free Kontakt player with a few sound libraries in it, but if you wanted to expand that library without getting the full version they limit you to something like 30 minutes. Another option if your just looking for some free VST/orchestral sounds is VSCO VSCO Community They offer a whole bunch of free orchestral patches for a plugin named Sforzando. I just recently got these but haven't loaded them up yet. They've got some demo's on that site though, maybe you'd like to check them out!

Yeah, that intro is beautiful. Love the way you tie all the elements together. The mixing seems pretty on point. For quality vst's I'd suggest probably Kontakt as I know there are some real quality Kontakt instruments out there. It is a bit processor heavy, (at least for me anyways..). They offer a free Kontakt player with a few sound libraries in it, but if you wanted to expand that library without getting the full version they limit you to something like 30 minutes. Another option if your just looking for some free VST/orchestral sounds is VSCO VSCO Community They offer a whole bunch of free orchestral patches for a plugin named Sforzando. I just recently got these but haven't loaded them up yet. They've got some demo's on that site though, maybe you'd like to check them out!

Thank you for the tip! Will definitely check vsco community.

thank for your feed... this is very nice bro, love the layed back jam vibe with the guitar n all.. sounds live.. didn't expect to hear something this live, very dope bro!!

Last edited:
Back