Phora Type Beat - Pain (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

New beat I dropped yesterday! Let me know your thoughts. Personally I really like how this beat came out.

Also leave me some links to return feedback!

I like the vibe a lot. Everything sounds good man. Keep it up!https://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/the-waitress-jacques-my-beats
Thanks bro. I like the guitar off the bat. Are you singing on this? The producer?? Both? lol Either way its pretty dope. Although the cadence falls off a bit at times during the verse. Keep grindin'

These drums are bangin man, I also like the ambient sound on this one. I can someone doing some emotional storytelling over this and it could be a really dope song. But the drums man they're so hard haha

Here's mine brother : https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/young-pablo-prod-by-gotham
Drums are my specialty!! haha Thanks for noticing. I love pitched up samples! What effect you got on there? Some type of phaser? Definitely sounds like Chance would get on and kill. Great stuff. I fuck with this. I really like the bounce on the drums.

Thanks bro. I like the guitar off the bat. Are you singing on this? The producer?? Both? lol Either way its pretty dope. Although the cadence falls off a bit at times during the verse. Keep grindin'

Drums are my specialty!! haha Thanks for noticing. I love pitched up samples! What effect you got on there? Some type of phaser? Definitely sounds like Chance would get on and kill. Great stuff. I fuck with this. I really like the bounce on the drums.

Thanks brother ! And yeah I got my own kind of combination of effects I use if you want to know more just hit my inbox. I appreciate the love especially coming from someone as talented as you. Peace out bro

Thanks brother ! And yeah I got my own kind of combination of effects I use if you want to know more just hit my inbox. I appreciate the love especially coming from someone as talented as you. Peace out bro
Whats your email bro? Lets talk through email. Maybe we can collab on some shit. I like what I heard from that beat.

Back