[Phonk] [F4F] ocelot - larceny

ocelotstare

[Phonk] [F4F] ocelot - larceny

just uploaded this track this morning. trying to get some creative feedback. any/all feedback welcome.

show me some of your tracks too. always down to hear something new.

i think the sound-design is pretty good. not sure if the bass/kick is maybe a little too loud or present. the choir sound is nice. but maybe you can add a little synth-line to it to make it more varied. maybe with a rapper it doesn't need that.

u can find my track in the signature, would appreciate the feedback

Last edited:
i think the sound-design is pretty good. not sure if the bass/kick is maybe a little too loud or present. the choir sound is nice. but maybe you can add a little synth-line to it to make it more varied. maybe with a rapper it doesn't need that.

u can find my track in the signature, would appreciate the feedback

lol that title tho.
really clean vibes on this track man. no complaints from me.
i could totally see this as someones youtube transition music. almost reminds me of that certain one everyone uses lol.
but still this is super dope. gave it a like. thanks for the feedback mane!

I think the initial drop was sick, i love the dark vibe, and the drum patterns were nice! the lead and the choir background thing you got going on i loved too!

However i think another synth or something could be added to it to make it a bit more "airy" and im not a big fan of the sound of the kick used if im honest, maybe more of a "thump" than a "knock" if that makes sense

Could you check out my tune?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/feed4feed-jumpy-hiphop-rap-beat-525847/

:)

Last edited:
I think the initial drop was sick, i love the dark vibe, and the drum patterns were nice! the lead and the choir background thing you got going on i loved too!

However i think another synth or something could be added to it to make it a bit more "airy" and im not a big fan of the sound of the kick used if im honest, maybe more of a "thump" than a "knock" if that makes sense

Could you check out my tune?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/feed4feed-jumpy-hiphop-rap-beat-525847/

:)

I was thinking of adding another synth but I really couldn't find anything that fit the way I wanted it to. Either way, I think it sounds dope haha. But thanks for the feedback mane. I got you on your thread.

Back