Pay$o - Make it Stack (F4F 100%) (Instrumental)

Good arrangement and cool production my friend! I think you have a lot of cool musical elements, melodies, and countermelodies playing well with each other. I really was a fan of the snare drum moving around the stereo space.

I think if you are going to auto pan the snare I would recommend keeping the hi hat more stationary or vice versa. With so much movement it might get a bit unfocused to a listener.

The 808 snare samples sounded quite good, but I think you could have a clap/snare sample layered in for a back beat on beats 2 & 4, or even a "hey" shout to give it some more drive.

You did a killer job with the vibe though. That is spot on!

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!

Thanks bro, i really appreciate ur comment. Wow, you did a really good bro! I can see you on the radio with this forreal! I just voted for you, keep it up bro, dont give up!

Last edited:
Back