Parks n Rec (Chilled out beat) (F4F)

haha. I been listening to this beat today on my Soundcloud lol. Loving it man. Really nice and chilled. Thought provoking beat man, I'm really digging it. Great job.

It's late and got a house full of sleeping people but the mix sounds really well done on my Audio-Technicas. I love the amount of space you've left for an artist to fill. The drum pattern is simple but that will just keep the focus on the artist more. This is a perfect beat for an underground track that holds a nice positive message. Great work. Keep it up.

J.F.K. The Movement;4***8709 said:
Another vhill vibe song! REally nice!
You are an amazing producer. Keep it up

Check me
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/mine-another-rap-moa-wise-f4f-507574/

DJ Alkemy;4***8707 said:
haha. I been listening to this beat today on my Soundcloud lol. Loving it man. Really nice and chilled. Thought provoking beat man, I'm really digging it. Great job.

manyou;4***8705 said:
Nice relaxed atmospheric beat. I like it.
Mixing seems perfect to me.
Keep it up!

JT_Aries;4***8973 said:
It's late and got a house full of sleeping people but the mix sounds really well done on my Audio-Technicas. I love the amount of space you've left for an artist to fill. The drum pattern is simple but that will just keep the focus on the artist more. This is a perfect beat for an underground track that holds a nice positive message. Great work. Keep it up.

Thanks for the love guys! I appreciate it!

dope i like the singing in the background sample(at least thats what i think i heard lol). very creative. keep doing ya thang

I like this a lot man..I know it's a laid back track...but I wouldn't mind hearing the drums sound a little dustier and knock a tad more...great job tho

I like this a lot man..I know it's a laid back track...but I wouldn't mind hearing the drums sound a little dustier and knock a tad more...great job tho

I enjoyed the mix. Had a nice, unique chalet feel. Didn't see any problems with the mix

This is nice man, loving the vibe! on the mix side, i think the drums can blend in with the track a little better, some EQíng would do the trick;)

Smooth stuff!

return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/new-ep-chinese-funk-f4f-508854/

Thank you guys for all the feedback!

Back