Paradom's Paradise (F4F)

thesoloist1914

Paradom Beats
Hey all Paradom Beats again bringing you my newest beat! I put a ton of time and effort into this one and although I'm still realitively young to becoming a producer I'm highly confident in this track. It's very ambient but has a nice jungle feel to it with the drums. I kinda feel like this could be a Drake song but I'll let you decide. Of course as always I'll give you feedback on whatever you need as long as you give me some criticism. Thanks in advanced! The link will be posted down here.

I like the idea. It is very relaxed. It could be a drake song, but I would love for someone to sing on it. It could be like a Neo-Soul type beat. You did a good job mixing it. The instruments stand strong alone. Good Job. I will love to hear someone sing on it forreal.

Thanks bro! You know I didn't even think about this being a neo-soul beat. I can kinda see it a little lol. Thanks man I've been working on this for weeks actually maybe a couple months.

Well you did pretty good. It worked out. Aye, Jill Scott could rock it. She might slow it down a little I guess. But she could rock it.

Last edited:
I definitely hear Drake on this one. I like the melody with the keys and synth pads. Nice lush soundscape. I would have liked to see the drums get a little more busy. I think you could pick it up with some wild hi hat patterns and more present kick drum/snare action maybe towards the middle to end of the beat. I also think the clap could use a little reverb. Nice mellow track bro! Thank you for the feed earlier! Keep it up G.

I definitely hear Drake on this one. I like the melody with the keys and synth pads. Nice lush soundscape. I would have liked to see the drums get a little more busy. I think you could pick it up with some wild hi hat patterns and more present kick drum/snare action maybe towards the middle to end of the beat. I also think the clap could use a little reverb. Nice mellow track bro! Thank you for the feed earlier! Keep it up G.
You know to be honest I had another idea for this beat that I have yet to implement. It literally would change the entire vibe of the song because of the busy drums lol. I want to implement it but I'm looking for a good transition first lol

Nice job on this one! Def sounds like drake would be on this, I like those rhodes you have in there with the synth good combo.

Back