A Painless Death [F4F]

Thanks for the Feed Back. Returning the love.

Ok, let me get this out of the way. This is a Great song with great potential. Beat is amazing and lyrics and flow is great.

You are at a level now where you have to make a few changes and you are at the pro level.

Work on your vocal and the mix of the vocals. I dont know how you are recording, but try your best to improve it to the professional level. Right now it sounds amateurish. Go to your local studio and have an engineer help you out. Your vocal style sound a lil dry/boring. add some style to it. I loved the part where u sing "And I know you’re worried", add more flavor like that. That's that new generation xxxtentacion or trippie redd type of harmonizing. Try your best to make your own style of it and use it.

Thanks for the Feed Back. Returning the love.

Ok, let me get this out of the way. This is a Great song with great potential. Beat is amazing and lyrics and flow is great.

You are at a level now where you have to make a few changes and you are at the pro level.

Work on your vocal and the mix of the vocals. I dont know how you are recording, but try your best to improve it to the professional level. Right now it sounds amateurish. Go to your local studio and have an engineer help you out. Your vocal style sound a lil dry/boring. add some style to it. I loved the part where u sing "And I know you’re worried", add more flavor like that. That's that new generation xxxtentacion or trippie redd type of harmonizing. Try your best to make your own style of it and use it.
thanks a lot for the great feedback.

Yeah, I recorded this in my room because the studio I usually go to is basically dead now and every other studio remotely close to where I live is very expensive and extortionate. Not only that, the producers and engineers care very little about the end result; a lot of them can't even add overdubs properly, in my experience.

My goal is to get signed. Been trying to but it looks like it's all about who you know.

Last edited:
This is a different type of track but I like it. I like the beat because it keeps the focus on the vocals. Also, like the mix on the vocals, some of those effects fit this perfectly with the dark vibes.

That is great. I really like it bro. It has such a dark vibe that sucks you in and when you hit those notes when you start singing is dope. Keep it up bro. I see nothing wrong with the mix at all. Ima keep an eye for you. I recently dropped a track if you can give some feedback. Dropped another sound... Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is crazy dark to me, lol.

Beat is cool, really feeling the drums especially. Vocals are cool for what they are. I'm not a huge fan of the XXX, Trippie Redd, etc vibe, so I can't really comment much on the vocals. The beat is dope though, I love those dry drums and the sample is cool.

I like the simplicity of the beat. It has a trip hop vibe to it which I think fits your style of singing. I think the vocals could use some more processing as they sound a bit dry, adding dubs to it will make it sound a lot more full and will give it a little bit more a processional vibe to it. Nice work though song is very unique, the lyrics are interesting and fit the beat, the mixing could use some minor adjustments but keep it up yo!

Check me out when you get the chance
Classic Boombap, what rapper you hear over this?

Back