Oz (JoeyJeff x Djay Cas)

PRPS

aka Joey Jeff Productions
Here's a new beat collab between myself and Djay Cas

This track has a unique sound much different than the majority of the beats on my page. Let me know what you think of what we did. Any constructive criticism is appreciated and i'll return the feedback. Also Djay Cas and I collaborated on the beat that is in my signature as well "five 20s"

Recently i was fortunate enough to land my first placement on Dylan Dauzat's EP and co-produced a track called "shine" with an extremely talented producer Hanzy. He frequently posts here and i'm confident you've heard his stuff before. Dude is incredible. His soundcloud is here: https://soundcloud.com/hanzymusic

quick list of our credits

My Credits "Shine" by Dylan Dauzat off his Magnetic EP (co-production with @hanzymusic)
- This EP debuted on the Pop Album Charts on Itunes at #5 itunes.apple.com/us/album/magnetic-ep/id1002048970 Dylan Dauzat has over 470,000 Youtube followers, 300,000 Twitter followers & 1.5 million Vine followers dylandauzat - YouTube

Djay Cas - Credits "Bag Music" For Young Jeezy/Bun-B/Usda Young Jeezy - Bag Music feat. USDA - Official Video - YouTube -- has around 900,000 views
"Keys To The City" For Nipsey Hussle Nipsey Hussle- "Keys To The City" (HD Video) - YouTube -- it has almost 2 million views
"SC 2 TX" For Paul Wall/Trapstar

Djay Cas's soundcloud page is here: https://soundcloud.com/djaycasbeats

Last edited:
Here's a new beat collab between myself and Djay Cas

This track has a unique sound much different than the majority of the beats on my page. Let me know what you think of what we did. Any constructive criticism is appreciated and i'll return the feedback. Also Djay Cas and I collaborated on the beat that is in my signature as well "five 20s"

Recently i was fortunate enough to land my first placement on Dylan Dauzat's EP and co-produced a track called "shine" with an extremely talented producer Hanzy. He frequently posts here and i'm confident you've heard his stuff before. Dude is incredible. His soundcloud is here: https://soundcloud.com/hanzymusic

quick list of our credits

My Credits "Shine" by Dylan Dauzat off his Magnetic EP (co-production with @hanzymusic)
- This EP debuted on the Pop Album Charts on Itunes at #5 itunes.apple.com/us/album/magnetic-ep/id1002048970 Dylan Dauzat has over 470,000 Youtube followers, 300,000 Twitter followers & 1.5 million Vine followers dylandauzat - YouTube

Djay Cas - Credits "Bag Music" For Young Jeezy/Bun-B/Usda Young Jeezy - Bag Music feat. USDA - Official Video - YouTube -- has around 900,000 views
"Keys To The City" For Nipsey Hussle Nipsey Hussle- "Keys To The City" (HD Video) - YouTube -- it has almost 2 million views
"SC 2 TX" For Paul Wall/Trapstar

Djay Cas's soundcloud page is here: https://soundcloud.com/djaycasbeats

Dope beat homie...I like the laid back vibe and those sounds are ear candy...another dope one homie

Nice job man that atmosphere sounds great and everything sounds like it belongs, def in the right key. I really liked the reintroduction of the drums in the second half of the beat, as well as at the end, definitely draws me to listen to it another time around. The single time back to double time was exactly what was needed an the atmosphere was really fresh throughout the whole beat, great job my man!

I always love hearing new stuff from you homie! And DJ Cas is super talented; you two really know how to make some heat!

I like the ambient style of this one, and those filter sweeps really get the energy bumping. That kick is dope too - super fat and kind of "flabby" but with a great low end bump. It really makes it sound dirty and fits the track just right.

Also there is this effect of listening to a vinyl where the record is just slightly warped and it makes the track really warm and kind of nostalgic sounding.

Great job again both of you - it's always a pleasure to hear new music from you and to work together! Keep bringing the heat!

- I like the composition and the sample
- I like the drum pattern -- its dope
- I feel the mix could be improved -- for example -- maybe less reverb on the main clap?
- I would lower the main instrument/sample a little? -- i feel it kind of clutters the beat
- The chorus is nice
- Maybe add one thing or two during the verse in the second part of the verse for a little more build up?

Solid work!

Please return the favour:

"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks

- Benny

Hey man, thanks for the feedback!

I like what you have going on here, the beat is super chill. Love the pads that come in around 1 min. Maybe throw in some more drum fills just to switch things up. But really good job man.

Back