OUTSS - Sonny Daze

I love the jazzy feel this has man, you're a good rapper man, some people get thrown off but being European I really like it it's refreshing from hearing the same pronounciation all the time. Once again you really remind me of The Streets. The beat is excellent as well and the texture added to the hook section. Lyrically the song is on point too, can't really find bad things to say about this man perfect execution of this style.

Check my latest work out as well I'd be very interested in hearing your opinion ! https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/free-kanye-west-type-beat-broken-prod-by-gotham

This track is dope and has a chill vibe. The beat was cool and your flows were dope too real hip-hop! You could maybe turn your vocals up just a tad though it was kind of hard for me to hear you but otherwise Keep at it man good work.

This is dope. Dig the jazzy sample. Felt like the kick could use more low end punch. But other than that flawless

Last edited:
Like the beat. Its chopped really nicely. The synth that comes in later is dope. I like the rapping as well nice flow. Ima give you a follow.

Beat is def dope with that piano loop and your flow rides it well. Such a chill vibe that makes me ready for this snow in Baltimore to melt and get into Spring! Solid track fam

Hey bud, good work! The beat is very nicely sliced and the song itself gives me a latenight drive, bumpin it with the windows down feel. Only gripe i have is that the high end feels a bit busy at times. You would fix the issue stated above ^ where your vocals arent standing out enough without having to compress them more or turn them up any higher. don't be afraid to throw some automation onto your compressors and EQ's when multiple instruments enter the mix, it will really help you avoid muddying up your finished product. Overall i think you nailed your sound though, looking forward to more music from ya!

When I first hit play I thought I was on a jazz forum & checked to see where I was at. So I continued to listen and then you started rapping...I give you props, you made it work.

Really like the piano man, trippy vibes from the track im feeling it. your a good rapper aswell bro

beat is solid but rather repetitive. like others have said, i feel the vocal could be lifted up a lil, it blends into the beat at times and could do with slightly more emphasis. some of the lines at the start flow a bit strangely to me as well with regard to rhyme scheme like the line ending chess sounds like its a line too early or doesnt close off the scheme in a pleasing way to me but maybe thats just taste.

Back