Outss - live sessions ep.2 .. F4f

Well what can I say bro, I've seen a lot of your stuff on here and it's dope time after time. You're a dope rapper and what I particularly like about you is that you have a very specific style, every song I heard from you is different in some way but they all feel like they could be on the same project/playlist together, like you could tell that's Outts. Anyway cool to see you on Youtube as well, I'll definitely be followin you on there !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nger-juice-prod-gotham-f4f-guaranteed-536417/

Loving your stuff man. Everytime you drop stuff its dope AF. Really liking the vibe on this one super chill and laid back but you've still got some dope bars behind it. Keep it up man!

I became a fan of yours after success and I'm glad i listened to more of your shit. You put out a ton of quality content and I love the vibe your music gives off

Daaamn bro this is sick! Fist of all I really like the vibe this is definitely something I can keep on repeat. Pretty solid flow and lyrics and that hook is incredible. From now on I'm definitely follow your work. Bless!

Just subbed to your channel man, this is pretty cool, what you got going on here. Hit me back with a sub if you like what you hear from me!

Ok, that's out of the way :)! This is cool. SUPER chill and cool vibe on this. I mess with this heavy man. I like it. Cool little melody you got going on here. The drums fit perfectly, and the mix is pretty clean! Good job!

If you get a chance, check out my latest! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

Loved the lyrics, the beat and the samples. Loved the pause you put to some of the bars nearer the end. The vibe of the track was very chill and the laid back, I dig it, and your vocals blended in well. Excellent recovery at the end there too.

Glad I gave it a listen (or two ^^), props.

Thankyou sir
Loved the lyrics, the beat and the samples. Loved the pause you put to some of the bars nearer the end. The vibe of the track was very chill and the laid back, I dig it, and your vocals blended in well. Excellent recovery at the end there too.

Glad I gave it a listen (or two ^^), props.

Nice man, love the vibes of the beat. The keys are really jazzy and the little delayed saxophone bit is super tight. I'd consider just doing a little bit of basic mastering just to bring up the volume and glue it together but otherwise it sounds pretty good. I love the lyricism and beat, it's really creative and smooth. Nice work man!

Love how this is recorded live for the video. The beat is really nice and your flow matches it very well. It does seem like the whole thing is a bit quiet though. Maybe work with the volume for the next video. Cool vibes for sure though!

This is mad chill! You got a great flow, and your production skills are tight too. So many vibessss! Keep up the great work, definitely will be checking for more music.

Back