Other Face - F4F

nightlife206

Sent this beat to my boy S.P. and he sent back the vocals, first full mixdown I've done with vocals so any feedback is appreciated, let me know what you think

drop a link and i'll return feed, thanks

I dont usually listen to vocal tracks because i'm not keen on what to look for really since I have little experience in the field but they sound good to me, along with the effect that occasionally comes in. I however do think think the dancey kick has this crunchy punch to it that throws it off for me, other than that i'm feelin it.

The beat was pretty subtle, it has pretty good chords and a nice atmospheric sound to it. I wasn't blown away by it, but it supported the vocals, and fit the theme of the track. The vocals by the way, were mixed very well within the mix. I enjoyed the guy who was rapping, he kinda sounds like Mr. SOS (former member of Cunninlynguist). I enjoyed his subject matter and his delivery to the track. Overall, real solid track, maybe the production could have been more explosive, but dope nonetheless.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

Back