This Ones For You Chilled Summer beat [F4F]

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hello All,

I decided to release a practice session, I'd been working on. Its a pretty chilled instrumental called This Ones For You. I think the beat and the vibe flow pretty well, but its definitely some room for improvement on. I think my mixing is def improving with each new release but Im still trying to learn and grow in that area. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it.

I think its good man, the piano line that kicks in on the background later in the song is dope. I actually dont think that the mixing is that bad either, good work. I think the bass could hit a little harder tho

This has a more up-beat tempo than a chill one. But that's not to say this sh*t wasn't dope ;) I really enjoyed the synths, the drove the melody very well, and the dialogue sample is a goon break in pace. The drums were mixed very well, they sounded live and hit hard. But the main strength is in the synths, they are played well and add more to this beat. Great job all around.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/jay-prod-tomorrow-feed4feed-506208/

- Sick sample
- I like all the elements that come in and out the beat -- good job on that part
- With that being said, it does sound a little all over the place -- i think you should EQ some freuqencies out of some instruments to make space what you feel is the basis of the beat

I think the mix needs to be better for this to reach its potential!

Please return the favour:

"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

Tight work.For real,this is a great uplifting beat that gives some great summer vibes,I like the synths and the backing singing vocals and the monologue pause aswell,the bass is very strong and the drums are just on poing,the mix is also very pro,Keep it up!

I like how the sample and synths work together.
Nice Summer vibe. I think the mix is not that bad.
Well done. Keep it up!

Back