One life 2 live - f4f

Instantly hooked by the intro, I like the work on the keys. Its a dope beat but theres a part at around 1:135 where its seems to cut off, wasn't sure if it was accidental! I love the vibe to this beat though!

Would appreciate some feedback on my latest beat Halloween Trap Beat ? (F4F)

Lot's of great stuff in here, great job filling up the space! Nice higher frequency percussive arrangement.

Maybe Eq your kick so that it doesn't take up so much higher frequency space.

Also, a good way to pull your different tracks together would be to put an A Standard Multiband Compressor on your Master.

Then the sample at 1:11 could have been cleaned up to match the rhythm of the piece. Chopping up that sample to a new midi track and then making a beat off of that to throw in would have worked too at 1:11. Good stuff man!

Misty "Futuristic?" trap -->F-4-F<--

Lot's of great stuff in here, great job filling up the space! Nice higher frequency percussive arrangement.

Maybe Eq your kick so that it doesn't take up so much higher frequency space.

Also, a good way to pull your different tracks together would be to put an A Standard Multiband Compressor on your Master.

Then the sample at 1:11 could have been cleaned up to match the rhythm of the piece. Chopping up that sample to a new midi track and then making a beat off of that to throw in would have worked too at 1:11. Good stuff man!

Misty "Futuristic?" trap -->F-4-F<--

i agree with everything u said especially about the kick its funny though because its one of the rare times i didnt mix my kick drums to make em hit harder that one stands by itself

Hey what it do, Headcutta.

First I love the track. The keys and the drum programming is on point. My issue and it's already been stated by others above is the [KICK]. Fix that kick bro. The higher frequency part of the kick makes me want to rip my ear off.

Yea definitely HONE the EQ and mixing part and you will be GOLDEN.

Return Feed Back HERE

Hey what it do, Headcutta.

First I love the track. The keys and the drum programming is on point. My issue and it's already been stated by others above is the [KICK]. Fix that kick bro. The higher frequency part of the kick makes me want to rip my ear off.

Yea definitely HONE the EQ and mixing part and you will be GOLDEN.

Return Feed Back HERE

I hear what you sayin about the kick it hits a bit to hard ill edit it at sum point for sure thanks for listening and good/nite day to you

Back