[OLD SCHOOL] LDKitz - Street Dreams

LDKitz

Whassup , i got a fresh beat for y'all , check it.
This time i made a hook and more variations than i usually do .. anyway.
Leave some feedback if u diggin it.

Peace

Mix sounds good, beat is pretty groovy, if I had to ask for something I'd like to see the kick pattern with a bit more change up in it, feels fairly static across the beat and I think you could get more variation and some cool choppy fills going that would add to the beat.

Hmmm nice oldshool beat! I realy liked that bass!! The piano melody is nice and your drums are fine! Dope style and beat keep the good work on! I have subscribed to your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

The strings are really, really great! I'm not a fan of the tone of the piano - they sound too mundane and don't compliment the strings very well. The drums are also too generic here as well. The melody is good, but my main criticism is just regards to how well each tone compliment each other.

Feedback on this please She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

As others have said, I don't think the piano tone compliments the strings. The melody and the bass work well together. I love the variations and transitions. The overall mix is very clean. I do think the hi hat could be better, one with more high end frequencies. Keep up the good work, I've subscribed on youtube! If you could return the feedback that would be appreciated. Thank you.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-back-soulful-sample-f4f-542400/#post50075152

Back