Old School HipHop with a bit of spicy modern flava...

Mike McKeon

DJ LowFrequencyDomination
i have a playlist, but feel free to browse my other Track-Beds for rapper(s), as i intend to develop these tracks into full songs, with lyrics, but i smoke too heavily to bea good rapper/lyricist.

Thanks to any and all who take a little bit of time to listen and possibly give feedback ;)

Last edited:
I like this the bass and drums sound good. The weird detuned samples work also i think one of the probs may be the tempo, id expect it to be a bit slower for the sort of sound it has. But still man, its good. Keep it up its quite different. Could u return me some feedback? peace Playing on My Launchpad

I like this the bass and drums sound good. The weird detuned samples work also i think one of the probs may be the tempo, id expect it to be a bit slower for the sort of sound it has. But still man, its good. Keep it up its quite different. Could u return me some feedback? peace Playing on My Launchpad

Thanks for the feeds... i was hoping ppl had time for at least more than 1 song from the playlist, but i'll take what i can get i guess... BTW i used to rap, though i took down my old recordings cuz i have grown older and tired of the cussing in rap, but i used to have fast beats when i rapped, i admit a good amount of my HipHop & Rap beats are geared more towards the "Swag/Bling Gangsta stylee" but there is room for something more constructive if one can really think about that.

sorry, i restarted my PC and the sound was muted, i like the vibes you got but the bass rolls are way off beat, you need to fix the time stretching... the voice convo is odd... i don't understand it... the rap beat in the later part is good, still kinida sounds off beat, i recmmend using a time stretching app or plugin in a DAW to fit better.i generally don't like the filthy cussing and death threats in rap, so i'm still looking for a mellow lyricist/ rapper/singer. hard to find one.

Last edited:
Gude,

interesting and kind of weird sound you got here. The timing of the melody is a bit off in some parts though.

Thanks, i think... was looking for feedback on the playlist, not just the track tho :(.

The delay gives and off-beat peception... and even the second sample of bells is from a 123Creative MIDI pack, so that may be the reason, but contributes to the trippy nature of the bells. it's been like that since the beginnings of the track, and everyone who listened liked it.

to fast or slow? i like to rap fast, need a notebook and pen soon, after watching 8 Mile i got the fire in me...

[edit] i can tell it's too fast, had an old unrecorded rap i memorized a long time ago and it only fit at 112BPM, so yeah i guess theyre too fast but can change tempo in FL easily.

Last edited:
This is a TripHop Track i made with rappin over it, it's pretty fast, kinda like Jay-Z, think i was sleeping while the neighborhood blasted one of his songs, so i may have some of the lyrics... i bought one Jay-Z Album, but lost my job for a while and decided to use Cool Edit Pro to record my vocals while i looped the beat:

Last edited:
Greetings earthling!

Interesting dark vibes going on here. I do like it. The only thing I could see is in the soundscape with the engineering, maybe there is some frequencies that could be opened up. However, I do like this. I don't bother with Genre labling unless its for differentiation on Earth for sound recognition, but not keeping a Genre in mind helps melt into the experience.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback in thread:

Travel safely,

- TTT

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah theres some frequencies i could open up but not everything is black and white, as you know.

I like your Track, has a nice old school underground feel to it. the second half must be some kind of reverse going on, it deosn't sound right, but then it switches back to the main hook. the main hook is great but theres the part in the middle i can't deal with, solve that and you're golden ;) .

I love the attention to detail on the low-end on this. The kicks and sub bass are making my speakers pump, and you have some original drum programming for sure. For some reason the drums in particular remind me of some hyphy music from a few years back. The keys/synths are quite unique too, I like the sparse nature of the beat. Not entirely sure what I'd rhyme about on them and maybe they'd actually work better as instrumentals/cinematic music. It's cool though and you're original, so keep doing you brother.

Would love your thoughts on my new song/video:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...will-return-all-feedback-546047/#post50090198

Back