OHMS LAW - 80hms F4F 100

vato22

Sup Fp, got a transition track from a project I've been working on and off again. It's dark and will have a place in my story of sorrow I'm telling. The vocals are distorted for effect -obviously - but also for emotion. I will return all feed.

Last edited:
Hard beat bro! That beat is to hard for me!! But your trapwork/808 is awesome!! Keep this good work on!
Please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel. I would appreciate it!

the flow is tough. i like how the vocals are whispered, really complements the dark beat. beat is tight as well, i like all the different sounds you use and how it changes up often. overall pretty hard track bro keep it up

the flow is tough. i like how the vocals are whispered, really complements the dark beat. beat is tight as well, i like all the different sounds you use and how it changes up often. overall pretty hard track bro keep it up

Thx homie

Sup Fp, got a transition track from a project I've been working on and off again. It's dark and will have a place in my story of sorrow I'm telling. The vocals are distorted for effect -obviously - but also for emotion. I will return all feed.

Your idea with the vocal is interesting and fits the dark vibe but it's difficult to listen to at hard volumes. Beat is veery dope though, love everything about it. Horror movie vibes lol I like the direction

check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Pretty unique vocal was pretty interesting, the beat went hard though liked the combination of dark melodies and the synth as well sounded cool. Overall pretty decent, a bit different from what I usually hear! Thanks again for giving feedback on my track as well.

Your drums are way too quiet and the whispering is unique, but it's kinda hard to make out what you're saying. Good work though!

Pretty unique vocal was pretty interesting, the beat went hard though liked the combination of dark melodies and the synth as well sounded cool. Overall pretty decent, a bit different from what I usually hear! Thanks again for giving feedback on my track as well.
Thx preace, I strive to make original unique music

Back