OHMS - "Demagogue" F4F 100

dope. did you produce this yourself? sounds very clean in terms of mixing. some dark shit, i like it bro, i have nuthin bad to say really i was feeling this

I like the ambiente of the production and love the drums that give it some solidity.Some dark vibe,really dope,great work

Last edited:
dope. did you produce this yourself? sounds very clean in terms of mixing. some dark shit, i like it bro, i have nuthin bad to say really i was feeling this
Thanks for the check, dude named DG beats did the beat.. I forgot to put that on the cloud

Last edited:
I like your flow man. And the lyrics are well thought out. My suggestion would be to record another vocal take where you enunciate your words a bit more. It's kind of hard to hear you in some parts. Other than that I'm digging it, I'll be waiting to hear more!

leave me some feedback: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/f4f-21-savage-x-future-type-beat-fearless-537083/

thx for the feed man. I've been busy, but today I'll hit you back

Back