Oasis - Jazzy Hip-Hop Beat (F4F)

Wishart Beats

Ill Beats for tha Kids
I appreciate any feedback, especially your thoughts/advice on the mix.
Drop a link to a track of yours and I'll return the favor.
Thanks.

This is dope. Dope vibes. Is this all sample? Or did you mix in some of your own instruments? Drums sound real nice. I think the snare is tad bit too loud. I think it should be brought down just a bit. Overall this is dope tho.

I also checked out some of your other beats. What kind of drum kits are you using?? They sound really high quality. I'd love to get my hands on those if i could! lol

First of excellent vibes. I really enjoy this type of instrumentals!
Now about your mix: nothing strange here also, it sounds solid, especially the kick, I however would use a more complressed and shorter snare, something like a j dilla type of snare
Your transitions are also on point!!Great beat
Return the feed here when u got time! :
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/abstract-trap-some-80s-elements-f4f-521387/

Thanks man I appreciate the specific feedback! I just left a reply on your track.

This is dope. Dope vibes. Is this all sample? Or did you mix in some of your own instruments? Drums sound real nice. I think the snare is tad bit too loud. I think it should be brought down just a bit. Overall this is dope tho.

I also checked out some of your other beats. What kind of drum kits are you using?? They sound really high quality. I'd love to get my hands on those if i could! lol

Thanks for the feedback man. The sample on this beat is from a Japanese jazz record.
And I get drum kits from all over, but most the sounds I've been using lately are from The Drum Broker.

Thanks for the feedback man. The sample on this beat is from a Japanese jazz record.
And I get drum kits from all over, but most the sounds I've been using lately are from The Drum Broker.

I have some kits from them. any specific kits you'd recommend for that 90s boom bap drum feel. Like what you had in this beat and like that "Summer Jazz Night" beat? I got too many trap drum kits

I have some kits from them. any specific kits you'd recommend for that 90s boom bap drum feel. Like what you had in this beat and like that "Summer Jazz Night" beat? I got too many trap drum kits

The drums in oasis were mostly from Havoc's Infamous Producer Kit, but I think I also may have used some of Hi-Tek's drums from his kits.

Left some feedback on your track, sounds great!

Would you mind dropping some feedback on this beat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzyJIOyKK44

Thank you man it's much appreciated! Left you some feedback as well.

This is great. I love the vibe it has & the mix is super clean. Really nice work man.

I love what i hear instantly.. This is super chill!! Textures are nice. I say that about all beats lol. The way the e piano mixes with the bass guitar love it.. Very nice takes me to a differnt place. Like a california summer night!! I live in so cal. I RATE THIS THREAD 5 star!!! Lol

Last edited:
Excellent work man love the vibes on this nice and chilled man!
The smaples are ill and the drums are solid, love the snare maybe could do with a bit adjusting on the level but thats just me,
tHE bass and horns that come in about half way work great together and I love the switch up at the end
love it man great work! Keep it up!

This sounds very jazzy with the blend of Hip Hop sound... I really like the kick sound and the effects you put.... the only thing that could be fix is the volume of the snare.. (I think is to high or the high frequency is really high) but it stills sounds good... it is just my opinion :)

nice oldschool vibe, banging drums, amazing horns just epic, maybe the bass should have more pressure on the woofer 10/10 !

Speaking of "Oasis", great sampling. I love this kind of boombaps, this is just my style. Aprecciate the snare, kick, hi-hats, everything seens under control and with good mixing, making it clean. Thanks for posting in my beat topic as well. Great job!
"Coast" sounds more melodic and i like the male song you used, not always fits that nice. Good details in the song, great piano, synths, you have an interesting producing level. Well done overall. Left my likes in soundcloud as well.

This is so beautiful. Love the ambient atmosphere and sense of atmosphere. Good vibes. I heard no problem with the snare level but I can see why people would want it tuned down

Back