Nutty A** B*tch [Rough mix] - Suggestions wanted

Nice beat bro. You are worry about the mix but it's pretty good, it sounds pretty well balanced. I think if you decrease a little bit the volume of the vocal it will be almost perfect. The bass is not too loud, I think it's good like that. Good work bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

I like the funky instrumental. I do think the low end of the instrumental could be louder. More bass coming through would help and a harder hitting snare. Maybe just turn the vocals like others said, that might do it. I like the feel and groove overall. Just make slight mixing changes.

love the vibes, the beat doesnt sound very high quality but the vocals dont sound too bad, overall nice work
check my latest beat when you get a chance:
Pump by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thanks bro appreciate the feedback and glad you like the vibes.. the beat is a sorta lofi beat.. based on the other suggestions I put the vocals a touch lower, bass louder.. If you get a chance to drop some feedback to the new mix here's the link, it's still not right imo, vocals seem a bit muddy now > Nutty A B [Rough Mix Version 2] by S Bashir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Nice beat bro. You are worry about the mix but it's pretty good, it sounds pretty well balanced. I think if you decrease a little bit the volume of the vocal it will be almost perfect. The bass is not too loud, I think it's good like that. Good work bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)
Thanks bro, appreciate the feedback! I put the vocal a bit lower and put the bass louder now.. Not sure if it's better or worse, the vocals seem a bit drowned out on my headphones.. If you get a chance to listen to the newer mix I'd appreciate your feedback bro,

Nutty A B [Rough Mix Version 2] by S Bashir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I like the funky instrumental. I do think the low end of the instrumental could be louder. More bass coming through would help and a harder hitting snare. Maybe just turn the vocals like others said, that might do it. I like the feel and groove overall. Just make slight mixing changes.

Thanks bro the feedback is much appreciated. I put the bass louder and vocals lower now as per everyones suggestions.. I tried a few different snares but they all seemed to take away from the general vibe of the track so now I've put some low vol finger snaps which just emphasize the snare hit slightly.. If you get a chance to listen to the newer mix and drop some feedback that's be appreciated bro.. Are the vocals sounding muddy, and bass too loud now? Nutty A B [Rough Mix Version 2] by S Bashir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thank u for leaving a comment on my thread: Lil Pump Type Beat [SUPER FIRE] **F4F**

this song pretty good bro .. voice fit with the beat pretty well :) like the person above me, if you decrease your vocals by a touch that would make it doper !!

keep it up sir

Thanks bro, appreciate the feedback.. i did a newer mix now with slightly lower vocals and louder bass.. not sure if the vocals are drowned out and muddy now.. if you get a sec here's the link > Nutty A B [Rough Mix Version 2] by S Bashir | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back