The Number 8008135 [PsyTrap] [F4F]

BM_XT

G'day, kind Sires

Let me know what you think about this.

Leave your links for feedback.

Thank you.

This is dope sounds very menacing and dark the instrumentation is really nice and I like the subtle movement you've added into some of the sounds it keeps it fresh I could hear this as music in a video game it has that kinda feel to it, overall I think this is clean a bit more variation in the drum pattern would spice it up a lil but its still a very nice instrumental.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Nothing wrong with this one. My first thought is the chord progression is very interesting and works well. Sounds are all good quality. I think it needs something more or some dope arrangement to turn it into a full song, right now its perfect for a background track for something. The kick is really not my style but i know you were going for a certain genre so i understand.

Check me out.
*F4F* Trap Hitter Pouya Ghostemane Type. 100%

It would be dope for a game. I don't feel it could work with a rapper well as it has enough elements as is. I dig the pads used a lot, some great textures there. Good work!

Gude,

really eery vibe on this. I like the composition itself. Nice drumwork, i esp. like the extra "stick-sound" you panned to the left. It adds a lot to the atmosphere. What i noticed is that the piano and synths are all pretty upfront in the mix. This kinda works, as long is the lowpass filter on the synth is closed, but as soon as the filter opens up, the frequencies of the synth clash with the frequencies of the piano and it gets pretty muddy. Aside from that i pretty much enjoyed the trip!

If you got a minute, check out my latest: Hard Trap Beat | *Eclipse* | Feed4Feed

You are really on point about clashing frequencies. Maybe I'll try some Mid-Side Equalistaion for this case. Thanks for your respond. I'll check your stuff.

Back