Nujabes Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's good everyone?

I've been super inspired by Nujabes and that style of music as of late so I made this beat hoping to capture that sound. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love to know if i got the vibe down. Make sure you leave your tracks for me so I can return the favor as soon as I can

Love the sample man. Sooooo jazzy.. Great selection.. the drums are nice and airy too.. nothing too out of touch with the style here.. I like the piano layer although maybe a echo on it would of sounded cool and some extra filtering.. I like the snare rim it really makes it jazzy too.. I would love to hear your feedback on my stuff.. Thanks! Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

Love the sample man. Sooooo jazzy.. Great selection.. the drums are nice and airy too.. nothing too out of touch with the style here.. I like the piano layer although maybe a echo on it would of sounded cool and some extra filtering.. I like the snare rim it really makes it jazzy too.. I would love to hear your feedback on my stuff.. Thanks! Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

Thanks for the feedback man happy to hear i got what i was going for down well enough

I really like this bro it has a nice jazzy feel to it! I could hear Kendrick Lamar on it! Great sound selection and the mixing is on point. Keep up the great work bro! I definitely want to hear more from you! I left a comment and like on your profile!

This is soooooo chill. This sounds like it could be a Kool A.D. track or something. Definitely has that Nujabes/anime feel to it. I dig it homie.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love to know if i got the vibe down.

Could listen to this on loop while I study or something lol. Relaxing, drums have a punchy live sound. I like the synth that comes in toward the middle but I don't think the notes complement the sample correctly. You nailed the vibe you were aiming for

Check out my latest track when you get a chance: ?? AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]

Last edited:
Back