Thread: Nujabes Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

Thanks

Nujabes Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

Sign in to disable this ad
    What's good everyone?

I've been super inspired by Nujabes and that style of music as of late so I made this beat hoping to capture that sound. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love to know if i got the vibe down. Make sure you leave your tracks for me so I can return the favor as soon as I can

Thanks
    Love the sample man. Sooooo jazzy.. Great selection.. the drums are nice and airy too.. nothing too out of touch with the style here.. I like the piano layer although maybe a echo on it would of sounded cool and some extra filtering.. I like the snare rim it really makes it jazzy too.. I would love to hear your feedback on my stuff.. Thanks! Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Outss View Post
    Love the sample man. Sooooo jazzy.. Great selection.. the drums are nice and airy too.. nothing too out of touch with the style here.. I like the piano layer although maybe a echo on it would of sounded cool and some extra filtering.. I like the snare rim it really makes it jazzy too.. I would love to hear your feedback on my stuff.. Thanks! Making L O F I Hiphop video - Outss -F4F
    Thanks for the feedback man happy to hear i got what i was going for down well enough

Thanks
    I really like this bro it has a nice jazzy feel to it! I could hear Kendrick Lamar on it! Great sound selection and the mixing is on point. Keep up the great work bro! I definitely want to hear more from you! I left a comment and like on your profile!

Thanks
    This is soooooo chill. This sounds like it could be a Kool A.D. track or something. Definitely has that Nujabes/anime feel to it. I dig it homie.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TalonBeatz View Post
    This is soooooo chill. This sounds like it could be a Kool A.D. track or something. Definitely has that Nujabes/anime feel to it. I dig it homie.
    That's exactly what I was going for glad i got the vibe down

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GuessBeatz View Post
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love to know if i got the vibe down.

Could listen to this on loop while I study or something lol. Relaxing, drums have a punchy live sound. I like the synth that comes in toward the middle but I don't think the notes complement the sample correctly. You nailed the vibe you were aiming for

Check out my latest track when you get a chance: 🔥🔥 AYEM back with a BANGER [FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK]
    Last edited by mustafaonthebeat; 6 Days Ago at 07:41 PM.

Thread Information