Notorious b.i.g. Somebody's gotta die remix (f4f)

maaaan. this is smooth! i love the synth chords! percussion is tight as well. violin's in the hook are great touch. good work man. definitely want to hear more of your work.

I literally have no constructive criticism on this. Great great beat - the bass is perfect. All it needs is 112 on the chorus with a sexy hook to take this to the next level :D

I like the "not in your face" hats as well.

feeling the smooth vibe of this, matches vox well. the harmony is nice and the drums fit nicely. good work man.

nice chord progression, I like it a lot. nicely composed beat, I like the drums on this. Bell sound is really cool, and when string come up, you created a really nice moment in the beat! I enjoyed listening to this beat. keep em coming! peace

I'm really not usually a fan of biggie remix's, but this one definitely stands out! It's really simple chord progression here but it fits so nice! The hi hats/crash is really nice! I'm really having a hard time saying something bad about most posts today, damn.

Very peacefull atmosphere, it sticks good with the B.I.G flow. Absolutely nothing to say about the mix, it's very good and definitely clean. I like the strings on the chorus part. The little variation at 3:00 sounds good too. Good job, it's a very good remix. And thank you for the feedback on my beat. ;)

Smooth remix yoo! the mix is very clean! good work here bro! Keep it up! thnx for the follow! I followed back!

Back