Non-typical instrumental [F4F]

Beat had my head nodding, wich is a good thing. I could see someone rapping over this quite angrily :sing:

I would like some other synth to come in at some point in the track just to keep my ears fresh and wanting more. Seems like alot of people struggle with this (myself included).

Sounds interesting... I hope you gonna keep up the style, cuz i think i would listen to more beats in this style ! :)

Sounds familar to the j cole style ... thats my opinion of it !! I LIKE IT !! :)

If someone could take just 3 min to check out my new FREE BIG SEAN Type beat to give me some tips what i could do better next time it would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFG4GRLvEeQ

I hope you guys can understand my english ( specially the words -> writing issues , cuz im livin in germany :( ).

Thx
~Nic

interesting sounds! the beat lacks a bit of mid and low freq. I like the bassline, but I would like to hear it an octave lower. To me the beat sounds a bit repetitive, and I would suggest to change the melody a bit, just to keep the beat interesting. I already said that you used an interesting sounds to create that vibe, and I like that. Overall nice experimental sound and beat! nice!

Back