No worries [ old school hip hop ] f4f

BeatbyAS

Did this joint a while ago, never released it ....so here ya go :)

FEED4FEED - Let me know what you think !

One Love

dope beat fam. doesn't sound too mixed yet but that's cool i don't really base my feed on mixdowns. i'd try to blend the kick a little more though. but like i said that's a dope beat....when the switch up comes in it gets ridic bro

Nice sample selection. Love the way the kick has that thump and old school bounce/swing. Only thing to consider is even if you're trying to go the old school route try to keep the feel of the track as contemporary as possible (Only for marketing purposes).

@chopz makes beats - Thanks, yeah gotta work on the mixing.

@Timetravtoaster - thansk for the feed. imma check you out !

@Killa-G - Thanks , gonna leave feed on your thread

@skitzothebeast - word, thansk for the feed !

Great work homie, I remember listening to your beats on here a couple months ago and you've improved tremendously. The hook is my favorite part, the scratches are excellent. Sample selection is impressive, does the job perfectly with room for a rapper to spit on this. Keep it up dude, I enjoyed this a lot.

Spare a moment of your time to give me some feedback on my work, thank you.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/poetic-justice-remix-f4f-100-a-498510/

sounds like some killah priest type beat.. but I would rather talk about that other one called FB.. wow.. that shit had me blown away.. reminds me how little I know about sampling cause my shit sounds nothing like that.. I need better speakers and shit.. but wow.. I loved FB bookmarked it.. one of those instrumentals I wouldnt mind just playing in a mix.. bout to listen to more of your stuff now.. respect.. if you have time I could use some feedback https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/delorean-498566/

@Wishart Beats - Thanks, really appreciate it. This is an old beat btw lol.. imma leave feed on your thread !

@Bmoney12B - lol thanks.. just a question though,,what beat is called FB lol ...I don't know what beat you are talking about but thanks for the compliments XD bout to leave feed on your thread !

Back