No Trappin just Boom Bappin!

I feel like the trumpet is too loud, so the drums blend in too much. I like the way the sample is mixed in the verses, it gives it some nice vibe.

Last edited:
Like the cuts and the samples used but the Trumpet is too loud as already said. It's a bit like a madlib beat.

I love how you altered the samples on this. Pretty crazy sounding and I think Danny Brown would sound sick over a beat like this. I agree that the high pitched trumpet sound could be turned down slightly, but besides that this is cool. Good stuff.

I agreed with everybody, the high pitched sound is kinda louder than other elements so I would adjust it less louder than snare sound. But I can definitely feel that boom bappin sound. I Love how u put that sample on the beat and it also has an good old school feeling too. Nice job!

Turn the trumpet down just a tad. This is a nice smooth beat besides that man well done. Thanks again for the feedback on mine as well

Like everyone else said above, just turn the trumpet down a little, and it's golden. I love the vibe, love the samples, and love the energy. Did you make this on an MPC? I have the 2500, and I love it, so I was just curious.

This beat slaps hard but as previously mentioned that trumpet is very loud. I really like the vocal chops and the drums are nice and crispy. Pretty dope just the trumpet is a little crazy.

Back