"No Regrets" Eminem/Yelawolf/Jell Roll

This beat got me hooked. Very catchy, it sounds minimal but at the same time isn't lacking in anything, could definitely imagine Yelawolf over the top. Also the photo you used and the logo is on point. Great work in general. Subscribed on YT / commented for ya. Lemme know what you think of my track below when you get a chance :cheers:

This beat got me hooked. Very catchy, it sounds minimal but at the same time isn't lacking in anything, could definitely imagine Yelawolf over the top. Also the photo you used and the logo is on point. Great work in general. Subscribed on YT / commented for ya. Lemme know what you think of my track below when you get a chance :cheers:

Man, I'm actually feeling the fuck out of that beat bro. It reminds me of like some old UGK Pimp C type shit. My only question would be how much of that is sampled or are you playing instruments? Cause that bass sounds like a real damn bass guitar.

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it. The bass is in the sample, normally I would play it myself or at least add some low end sub to boost it up but that sample didn't really need it haha.

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it. The bass is in the sample, normally I would play it myself or at least add some low end sub to boost it up but that sample didn't really need it haha.

That's what's up, I subscribed to your channel as well.

Nice instrumental I could def hear Yelawolf on this, this is something for a artist to tell a story on the beat sounds simple but in a good way theres not too much going on in the beat but it doesn't feel like its lacking anything. My only suggestion would be to switch up the main melody a lil for more variation.

Overall I like it. Good drum selection, could def hear yela or even MGK going in on this.

Like the post above mine says it's pretty minimal, personally I would've like to have heard an electric guitar or a choir during the hook to give the beat more energy and personality.

Can you give me some feedback: Dark underground hip hop beat.

Back