No One Loves Me [F4F]

This sounds pretty dope! I really feeling the vibe. Your voice fits nice with this type of music. Keep up with the good work.

Let me know what you think: Rewind

This is a chill vibe bro! I like the track overall...if I had to make any changes I would just added a bit more verb or saturation to the vocals to make them a bit more softer to sit in the beat and a hard bass kick. Everything else is solid!

This is really nice. Everything is very gentle and the mix sounds good. Pretty catchy melody. Your voice sounds good in this one. Nice work.

yeah this is solid man, im feeling it. the synth is enticing, think the kick could hit harder for me but yeah this is a dope good shit keep at it!

I agree with everyone else this is a solid track the sound selection is clean and your vox style suits this style of beat but I do feel the kick could hit harder so listeners can feel it more also more effect switch ups on your vox at different parts of the track for e.g like stutters or extend reverb delays just for more ear candy.

Thanks so much for your feedback on my beat!

Lyrics definately match the vibe of the beat. What genre of music would this be considered? I agree with posts 6 and 7, that kick is way to soft, use a different one or try some compression and/or overdrive.

Great melody, I love that eerie vibe that it gives off. You def got some talent as a vocalist and a producers. Good shit, peace.

Back