No Hiding Place (Returning ALL feedback)

Boadie Beats

Returning all feedback.

Looking for some listens on this one, constructive criticism is appreciated. Let me know what you think!

Feel free to subscribe to the channel, and I'll do the same for you!!

Hey everyone, please drop your links!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this, and love hearing everyone's newest stuff too!

ooo I remember when the Game spit over this same sample. Nostalgia for me. ahha. So off the bat good sample choice. The guitar that starts coming in sounds a bit off key compared to the sample. When the vocals come in things are definitely clashing. Something is out of key there. Or its just super muddy. This has some potential but needs some cleaning up and tuning!

Appreciate the feedback. The guitar shouldn't be out of key, as it's directly from the sample itself in its original state.

As for the chorus, I did pitch the 'No Hiding Place' vocals up 4 semi-tones, which I guess could make it out of key? I should have checked the D Major scale which the sample is in and pitched it to an appropriate key, didn't think of that before. As for cleaning it up, I'm open to all suggestions. I've only been making beats for about 3 1/2 months, so I still have A LOT to learn!

It's sounds nice. I like the sample choice maybe I would go with a fatter kick that would give a more bounce.
I saw in the previous post that you are new in this beat making game so keep making beats and experimenting with sounds and you will improve your beats.

Check me out: Dave East Type Beat

The drums sounds good man, need a bit more work to sound them a bit clearer in the mix. The sampling is good too, keep up the good work :)

I like it boadie good work! I would suggest you either drop that bass or fix up those notes it a little the notes seem a little bit off, just try to follow the chord progression of the song!

Back