No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Thanks for listening Bruh,

Really nice Chill vibe! is it you Rapping ? Flow is on point. Mix is done very well and the piano at the end gives some variation to it.
Love to hear more of this. Follow you on SC

Thanks for listening Bruh,

Really nice Chill vibe! is it you Rapping ? Flow is on point. Mix is done very well and the piano at the end gives some variation to it.
Love to hear more of this. Follow you on SC

That is me rapping too thanks!

the mix (for this genre) is right on. The vocals and drums have the focus, and they punch through nicely. They're very clear. Musically, maybe you can add some diversity to the melody. The effects on the vocals later is tight when the piano comes in. Maybe introduce that piano melody earlier to add something new.

Soundnig cool. i like this. the vocals are really nicely mixed.

I really like the beat and the little vocal yell in the background. Gives a cool vibe. Your flow and accent are really cool and something I'm not used to. (I'm from the US)

The mix is pretty crisp since the beat doesn't have much going on. Nice job!

Snare was a bit too dry and loud for My taste, but thats just matter of what You prefer as listener.
I would add that soul full piano at the start also.
Flow, lyrics and mixing mastering on the point. :)

Sweet vibes here my dude. The whole theme sonically blends together. I also agree with people above I think you should have that piano variation come in a little earlier, but that personal taste. Flow and cadency is on point tho. WHere you from, IM trynna figure your accent but cant lol. anyway great work! keep it up. bless

Sweet vibes here my dude. The whole theme sonically blends together. I also agree with people above I think you should have that piano variation come in a little earlier, but that personal taste. Flow and cadency is on point tho. WHere you from, IM trynna figure your accent but cant lol. anyway great work! keep it up. bless

England, London :D

Solid work as always bro! Like the vibe. You got some dope bars and the beat sounds nice especially that synth chords. I would just add a bright pad under those chords to fill up the space besides of that everything is on point.

Whoo those drums smack! That little subtle vocal sample that's under the entire mix adds a nice suitableness to the entirety of the beat. Your flow is so on point, you got a great flow and great rhyme scheme. I will say I was expecting a second verse that's my only complaint lol. Good shit man! Can't wait to hear more of your work.

Whoo those drums smack! That little subtle vocal sample that's under the entire mix adds a nice suitableness to the entirety of the beat. Your flow is so on point, you got a great flow and great rhyme scheme. I will say I was expecting a second verse that's my only complaint lol. Good shit man! Can't wait to hear more of your work.

I'm humbled brother thank you.

Nice and minimal, rapping is dope. I like the general vibe and agree with Purple Six Recordz, the snare is too loud. Other than that I dig the track. Nice one! Also, I think it would sound dope to have the reversed melody of the piano in the background when it comes in, just an idea.

Nice and minimal, rapping is dope. I like the general vibe and agree with Purple Six Recordz, the snare is too loud. Other than that I dig the track. Nice one! Also, I think it would sound dope to have the reversed melody of the piano in the background when it comes in, just an idea.

Like the idea fam thanks.

I'm diggin' it bro. I like the synth melody you created. Drums are solid. Maybe you could add some more percussion to give it more flavor. Overall vibe is dope. Vocal mix is solid. I think it could be mixed in a bit tighter with the beat. They feel slightly separate from each other. Other than that I like it.

the kick pattern is kinda bland, doesnt feel groovy enough. i like the synth sound though, flow is nice, complements the beat well

Thanks fort the feedback. Nice song. I like ur rap style it flows well and dope. I think for the beat, if is like minimal style then u don't have to add bunch of other instruments but I think it could be better with hi hats and bass. Those two ingredients are very important when you want to make some groove on ur music. otherwise ur very talented! Keep doing great work!

Back