nkgnt beats - orchid

I like the vibe you were going for but I feel that the mix could be darker and make better use of reverb to make the idea shine. As of now the production is too harsh/digital imo and more or less dry. I feel the sample is pretty dope and drums follow the trap convention. Maybe the sample is too up front right now. Nice one though!

Mycelial Cords - Keep Going | Kendrick Lamar x Aesop Rock

Thanks for your feedback. I haven't really paid any attention to the mix yet.. No samples in this beat, i played it al myself :)

At first I didn't feel it until the more I played it the more I got into it, very dope... I dig the bass, good shit fam

Last edited:
He melody on this is hard. The drums fit what you’re going for with this and the bass line is dope. The way it slides in and out is especially nice on this.

I do agree with the above posts about the main melody standing out a bit much for my taste. Especially on a track with this vibe. I would maybe cut some of the highs on this so that it doesn’t sound so in your face, videogamish. Aside from that this goes hard. Nice work fam.

Back