nkgnt beats - MIRACLE | F4F |

Yo that bass is killer man. I dig the modulation and the glide fx. maybe try bringing the synth up a bit or exciting it somehow.. everything else sounds so big.. Good stuff man. Keep it up. Could u drop some feedbk on mine also? Much love!! Playing on My Launchpad

some finesse shit right here, clean mix , fuckin beast 808 and i love the ambience you have going on , dope shit man

nice vibey track. Drums r on point. Sick snare rolls and obviously that 808 is fantastic. I would change the lead synth though. I feel like i hear it everywhere " that churchy tone "
Song progresses nicely and takes me on a journey. Good vocal ssample selections. The pad leers in the backround nicely
The drums r the star of this show
return the feed when u can
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

nice vibey track. Drums r on point. Sick snare rolls and obviously that 808 is fantastic. I would change the lead synth though. I feel like i hear it everywhere " that churchy tone "
Song progresses nicely and takes me on a journey. Good vocal ssample selections. The pad leers in the backround nicely
The drums r the star of this show
return the feed when u can
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

thanks for your feedback!

This is hard bro. I like the melody, the drums are really spot on - I like the drum pattern a lot. I also like how layered this beat is. Only suggestion would be to make the main melody a bit louder slightly. But, apart from that, this is great!

Feedback on this please Companion [F4F]

love the energy in this beat, it's really hype and the drums and 808 create TONS of movement which feels great. I would say the mix is a little off; the snares are super sharp and melody and sub are fighting a little bit for what sounds like the lower mids/upper bass frequencies. I can imagine a dope ass flow on this beat though, and it's definitely a bop with some vocals on it. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

Yo that bass is killer man. I dig the modulation and the glide fx. maybe try bringing the synth up a bit or exciting it somehow.. everything else sounds so big.. Good stuff man. Keep it up. Could u drop some feedbk on mine also? Much love!! Playing on My Launchpad

yea that bass is hard as hell i say bring that synth up a bit also this track was nice

The 808 are great as always they are for your beats, they set the vibe perfectly! Maybe would change snares a bit, sound a bit too out of mix, as said before, sharp! Other than that dope af!

Check me out: F4F | Lil Peep type beat

This is really well done. That bass is awesome sounding. Great 808 work. The drums are really nicely done and everything is mixed nicely. Not a HUGE fan of the melody, but it definitely works. Great track for a rapper for sure.

i really like this one, there's a good ambiance and the drums are like perfect, keep it going you're making a good job

Back