nkgnt beats - festini (F4F)

both beats good. festini was a little quite seemed to lack the low end/bass.
second beat came in much louder, much more bass and presence.
good work for both.

This is nice man, I like the kick and snare sounds. The track does a really good job blending the more relaxing synth sounds with the aggressive(ish) drums and bass. The arrangement is really solid and the track doesn't feel too stale, it keeps moving. I can't think of much to change actually. It might benefit from a couple short accented sounds here and there to give it another layer but I think it's pretty solid as is.

Here's a link for feed, SC comments always appreciated.
F4F - The Funk Junkie feat. Akrobatik & Scarub - "Touch the Ground"

nice melody but the mastering seems to be unfinished because the bass sounds super loud and the piano melody is pretty soft. you definitely have some good ideas but a little bit more polishing will really make this instrumental pop imo.

feedback on this please You Want Help [F4F]

Cool track man. The 808 and percussion slam. My criticism's would be the piano could have some modulation as well as some variation to keep it moving. Maybe play with the cutoff in sections. And it seems to end pretty abruptly. Other than that loads of potential!

Clapper the Rapper - Late Nights

Last edited:
I think this track is pretty solid. I dig the arrangments and the synth sounds set a nice ambient atmosphere. The piano melody is dope and the 808s are good. I would just say I think if the synths were mixed wider and louder it would give the track an even larger atmosphere you can just get lost in. Overall nice work tho keep it up. Ima hit up ur cloud.
Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback
Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat Lofi Boom Bap Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

Last edited:
Back