nkgnt beats - ELEMENT *f4f*

1st one:
This beat is cold man. I love all the sounds you used in this they all fit together great! I could see like a Drake or a 21 Savage killing this beat. The arrangement of the track was very good for just having a couple sounds to work with. It never sounded to repetitive or dry and the Hook and Verse hits hard af. The only thing I suggest maybe is to add a cool bridge to this track to really take it to another level. Overall man this beat was cold good job!
Check me out fam: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...re-im-going-instrumental-544248/#post50083012

2nd One:
This one is just smooth. Easy beat to just ride out and flow too. Again I keep thinking you're missing like a bridge just to give it that extra spice because even though the arrangement is great and theirs alot variation going on. It gets kind of tiring hearing the same sounds over the coarse of the beat. nice selection of sounds though because they sound great together but It did get a bit repetitive heading towards the end. Mixing sounded clean nothing too loud or too low. 808 hitting just right. So overall this beat was good

Last edited:
1st one:
This beat is cold man. I love all the sounds you used in this they all fit together great! I could see like a Drake or a 21 Savage killing this beat. The arrangement of the track was very good for just having a couple sounds to work with. It never sounded to repetitive or dry and the Hook and Verse hits hard af. The only thing I suggest maybe is to add a cool bridge to this track to really take it to another level. Overall man this beat was cold good job!
Check me out fam: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...re-im-going-instrumental-544248/#post50083012

2nd One:
This one is just smooth. Easy beat to just ride out and flow too. Again I keep thinking you're missing like a bridge just to give it that extra spice because even though the arrangement is great and theirs alot variation going on. It gets kind of tiring hearing the same sounds over the coarse of the beat. nice selection of sounds though because they sound great together but It did get a bit repetitive heading towards the end. Mixing sounded clean nothing too loud or too low. 808 hitting just right. So overall this beat was good

Thanks for your feedback!

The bass just came in at the perfect moment and my ears are melting. Great job on this one, inkognieto.

This sounds DOPE even though that flute sound is so played out EVERYONE minus myself uses it but it sounds great in this I love the dark aggressive street vibe the beat has I can hear 21 Savage & Thugga making a hit on this nothing else to say but dope great work.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] LUCID - Lil Skies x Lil Tracy x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Collab)

haha you gotta love the flute :P My first (and last maybe..) time i used it.
Thanks for you feedback! I left you some as well..

Back