NEW Young Thug MELODIC Beat !!! collab w/ Treshaun F4F 100%

BlinkinBeatz

I will 100% give feedback back to anyone you gives any feedback whether it's here on Future Producers or on Youtube.
So Treshaun started this beat with a really solid song idea. It started off great until I added my own taste to Young Thug's style with a catchy piano melody which made it even greater in my opinion.

Here it is:

I would greatly appreciate it if you subbed to both our channels and liked the video, it means a lot.

Not bad at all! I dig the melody and soft vibes the piano gives off. Also, the mix came out clean. Solid beat, keep the hard-work up man!

This is amazing, I can't describe how much I like piano keys but just know that they add so much to this beat. It's got a real love song vibe to it, this is some really good trap!

check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI

This beat makes me so relaxed. Sounds like something 40 would produce for Drake, I can definitely hear him freestyling on this, as I did lol, great job

Not bad at all! I dig the melody and soft vibes the piano gives off. Also, the mix came out clean. Solid beat, keep the hard-work up man!

Hey man thanks for listening, so I just listened to your latest song called Sirap and it's amazing. I really love the evolution of the sounds used and everything, feels like an actuall story. There's one thing I'd do is that at the end I'd layer the lead that goes an octave higher with an octave lower to make it sound more full. Also I'd repeat that part cuz its so good. The mix is perfect. Keep making beautiful songs like that!

Back