[NEW] The Weeknd Type Beat - Reprise [Feedback4Feedback]!

I'm suprised that I'm the first one to comment. Yo, the is pure ������. The Weeknd name is all over this beat. You should try submitting it to him. The mix is on point as well. I know quality when I here it. This is definitely a quality instrumental. I left a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. You definitely deserve it. Return the feed?

Sup guys, we are back with a new beat. This time we got The Weeknd type of vibe. Let me know what you think any feedback is welcome!

Great job fam, no doubt some Weeknd vibes here. Gives me some Trilogy feel. The pad, background vocals and drums are very well done. Those chopped vocals at 2:05 are dope af. No complaints from me

Dope beat and tight production as always , the chord progression and the sounds u choose are rly inspiring.
I dont know what to say , i have nothing to critique , its simple and chill as fk .. and i wanna smoke some of that kush right now .. u know?

Peace.

Daaaaang! Brah this slaps! I love the airy synths you used in this! Awesome material bro. What synth and reverb plugins did you use for this?

Last edited:
Back