NEW: "Water Whipping" Drake x Future x Young Thug Type Beat (prod. by Zhuge)

the main melody is too repetitive. the drums are not bad. but up until the filtered break down the melody got too repetitive for me. try adding some variations.

the main melody is too repetitive. the drums are not bad. but up until the filtered break down the melody got too repetitive for me. try adding some variations.

Thanks for the feedback! Tbh a repetitive melody is a convention of the genre.

damn man what kind of soundpacks you use and that you could share because that snare is crazy. I like the filtered part esp. and that little melody you had with it. very unique. This was good bro.

Last edited:
damn man what kind of soundpacks you use and that you could share because that snare is crazy. I like the filtered part esp. and that little melody you had with it. very unique. This was good bro.

Thanks for the feedback!
Jahlil Beats kit for the 808s and snare. The snare's called snare 61, I lowered its pitch to make it sound like that though.

I Know what you mean about the little melody bro its actually kinda catchy

I think the beat in your signature is well mixed and I like the beat overall but I personally would have added a conventional snare afterwards so the beat would sound like it would've dropped, and I also would add a stronger kick behind the 808s to give the beat more punch, and perhaps some hats in the far left and far right.

That's more Zaytoven/migos style than future or drizzy. bump down the volume on the piano melody. add different variations of hi-hat sequences, work with 16th triplets and 16ths mostly and a pitched down version of the same hi hat at times - it really adds to the track, believe. do that, get someone to spit something on it and you got yourself a banger. just my 2c. the break is fire btw!

Something sounds off. The piano is too in your face. Try filtering it out or something or adding more variation to the velocity in the piano as it sounds robotic imo. Even switching out the piano with a better might do the track.

I don't really have a problem with anything else. Good mix overall.

Something sounds off. The piano is too in your face. Try filtering it out or something or adding more variation to the velocity in the piano as it sounds robotic imo. Even switching out the piano with a better might do the track.

I don't really have a problem with anything else. Good mix overall.

Great feedback, thanks!

That's more Zaytoven/migos style than future or drizzy. bump down the volume on the piano melody. add different variations of hi-hat sequences, work with 16th triplets and 16ths mostly and a pitched down version of the same hi hat at times - it really adds to the track, believe. do that, get someone to spit something on it and you got yourself a banger. just my 2c. the break is fire btw!
thanks for that detailed feedback!

Back