--NEW VIDEO-- Primavera Vills - Chanticleer (Prod. E. Dan) [Directed by Jake Martin]

First of all I wanna say great track name. Fits perfectly. The beat in itself sounds very complete and the song as a whole is very professional. The mix is on point and everything lines up. Love the clarity as well as the balance.

Check me out and let me know what you think.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks a lot! I should have my site back up in about two weeks so people can catch up with my previous releases before I release Long Summer Days this June. Stay tuned for more videos too!

love tha sample in the beginning love tha boom bap type of feel it got tha mix is good dope video and tha rapping was entertain nothing really i can say you need to improve on i was feeling it #keepgrindin

Yes man! I love this. You got that that "boom bap feel" but got that new school flow. Everything just goes with each other perfectly. Love how the video was done in one take. Overall a great production. Keep doing what your doing man cause your doing it right!

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you all like it! I got a LOT more comin' this year, so stay tuned!

I hope this summer will be the hottest summer of my life in many ways. I got a mixtape releasin' in June called Long Summer Days, so keep your ears peeled.

Great looks, plair! I appreciate it. Come next week, primaveravills.com will be back up and I'll have my four previous mixtapes and five beat tapes up there for "name your price".

Also, check this video out, it's my man Bill and features me [I also made the beat...and yeah, that's Mac Miller in the background.] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcEHQJecS28

Last edited:
Returning feedback, I think it's dope honestly nice flow like how the beat has that old school boom bap feel to it. Everything sounds great the mix was nice, I think you did a great job and nice job on the video quality also.

Flawless production , mixing and delivery . Dope flow and lyrics to . No complain here keep up the good work fam .

Yo that was f*cking dope! Why did you end the track so soon? The beat is knocking and the raps are on point. Real dope, the vid was dope too!

Back