New Tyga/Club Beat! Check it ou! F4F

Sup homeboy. I like it, but I think there's some things you can improve on. For starters, I love your effects on all your instruments, including the panning hi hats, but I feel that some of your percussion lacks power. The kick is strong, and the 808 is there, but other than that, there's no mid range power. I would layer a snare with the claps to give it a more powerful sensation. Your build up from the intro is waaaaaaaaaay too long. It might work for an EDM/Techno type track, but Trap heads want the track to get the point as quick as possible. Some of the vocal samples you used sound... cliche I suppose. They fit but they don't really add anything. The only one I really liked were the hey's. Other than that, real good production homie! Keep it up.

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Sup homeboy. I like it, but I think there's some things you can improve on. For starters, I love your effects on all your instruments, including the panning hi hats, but I feel that some of your percussion lacks power. The kick is strong, and the 808 is there, but other than that, there's no mid range power. I would layer a snare with the claps to give it a more powerful sensation. Your build up from the intro is waaaaaaaaaay too long. It might work for an EDM/Techno type track, but Trap heads want the track to get the point as quick as possible. Some of the vocal samples you used sound... cliche I suppose. They fit but they don't really add anything. The only one I really liked were the hey's. Other than that, real good production homie! Keep it up.

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Thx for that dope feed!

Back