new tropical beat F4F

This is pretty dope, I like the movement in the bassline, it's groovy. I like that you let the beat have room to grow and breathe, it's a really solid arrangement. The synthwork is really quality and keeps it interesting throughout. I found myself wishing that there was a bridge section or something with different chord changes to add in more variety but I think the way you have it set up still gives it enough to carry through the track. Mixing is top notch and the sound design is excellent, good work!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

Damn bro that melody gave me that summer feel from the first couple of seconds, drums are nice and crispy and I absolutely love the bassline, really dope work. I wish I could put some of this tropical feel in my music sometimes, guess I'm better at darker shit but hey this thread is about you and this beat is fire I enjjoyed the hell out of it no matter which genre it is !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

Wow, definitely a summer feel for sure. Good lord this is definitely some pop-radio music, and I mean that as a compliment. Definitely could see a pop artist on this! Wow, you nailed that sound. The arrangement is really well done, and the melody is super catchy. No lie I'd be shopping this to some pop acts/labels.

I'd appreciate your feedback on mine, when you get a minute. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

yeah i wanted to keep the drums real simple but i might have to throw in a couple switchups
feed returned

Smooth vibes, like the cords and bass. Mixed well. Good Job. All the instruments mix well, it kept my ear engaged.

Very smooth feel bro I like it a lot. Your sound is super clean I think the track came out really well overall! My only gripe is that after a while it got a little boring I would love to see you throwing in some switch ups on the drums/ sounds that really demanded more attention!

This is some shit Drake would hop on in a second!! Very tropical vibes. Nice work. I could see myself at a beach with this bumpin in the background.

Nice work man. I really like this.

Back