New trapper #bassgod f4f

Cool track mate. I could feel the energy in it. Good work. Nice composition. Followed you on sound cloud.
Keep it up mate!!

i like how this builds and the dropping 808s are dope. kick could be more punchy but other than that dope, especially from a minute onwards, that staccato part is real nice, as is the synth that comes in around 1:30.

hell yea boss this shit knocks mayn. i wouldn't change anything bout the beat, the mix could be cleaned up but who cares about that. i'd also use a cleaner sounding string. banger for sure doe

Dang I could use some EQ and Compression advice from you homie! The low end is thumpin, but not overpowering anything in the mix! I've always had a problem with my low end overpowering hte rest of the track, hence why most of my tracks have more tame low ends. This beat is killer homie. Nothing critical to say! It sounds like the stuff out there, but it also sounds fresh and original, and those are the type of tracks that make it on the radio. Get this beat an artist homie!!! Liked and followed on SoundCloud

Here's my thread! Very different from trap (the last beat does incorporate a bit of trap in it), but any feedback would be awesome!

I'd side chain that snare to let it stand out a bit more and turn down the sub a tiny bit. good arrangement all around though.

Last edited:
Back