New Trap Beat (Drum kit inside) F4F

anaujiram

Sup , this is a beat made with fl studio 12 . Also a big royalty free drum kit for trap and hip production and beat is free download also . Im looking for feedback on the composition and mix . Let me know what you think of this beat and il return feed on your thread , soundcloud or youtube . Feel free to let me know what you think of this drum kit if you try it .

Thanks

This is dope. Only thing I noticed was that the snare was a little quiet, that's it really. Love the switchup at the end. Keep it up this beat is nice! Left a like and a comment! Check out my track and leave feedback if you would like:

This is dope. Only thing I noticed was that the snare was a little quiet, that's it really. Love the switchup at the end. Keep it up this beat is nice! Left a like and a comment! Check out my track and leave feedback if you would like:

Thanks man , i left a like and comment , following as well . Thanks for the advice

The instrumentals overall is nice, it has this groove in it. The only thing that i could say is to re-master your track, for the track volume is too low, given prior to that it is a trap beat which needs to be booming and knocking.

care to return the love? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-prod-s-n-t-e-ll-m-o-1-0-0-f-4-f-523909/

~ stay fresh

This track was lit , left a comment on your thread and like on your soundcloud . Following as well . Thanks man

Sup , this is a beat made with fl studio 12 . Also a big royalty free drum kit for trap and hip production and beat is free download also . Im looking for feedback on the composition and mix . Let me know what you think of this beat and il return feed on your thread , soundcloud or youtube . Feel free to let me know what you think of this drum kit if you try it .

Thanks

the 808s and hihat rolls are really dope, everything sounds slightly loud though, I think the drums overpower the melody.

this is a banger man good work. I agree with other poster tho. 808 could come down in the mix, and your mids need some boosting, then the overall mix as a whole can come up after you take that 808 down. but a banger otherwise bro.

heres my thread for feed thanks

Nice. I think the snare could be slightly louder, and the 808's slightly quieter. Not a big deal though. I like those horn hits. Catchy melody.

Here is my beat. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/love-meursault-523999/#post50000386
Thanks man left some feed

this is a banger man good work. I agree with other poster tho. 808 could come down in the mix, and your mids need some boosting, then the overall mix as a whole can come up after you take that 808 down. but a banger otherwise bro.

heres my thread for feed thanks
Preciate it homie , left feed on your thread as well .

Back