New trap beat #bassgod #basslord

Returning feed.

Tight drum work. Bassline is proper as well. The transitions are super smooth, jealous of that. Woah that piano roll hat was dope. Keep grinding.

not a great fan of trap but this is really good work imo. kept me interested the whole way through !!
keep it up !!

dope transitions, esp the one around 0:30. this has a nice feel, drumwork is good. personally i would lower the level of the hat or have a compressor with a relatively high release to tame the attack a little during the rolls and take some mids out of the snare to make it less 'tubby' but this is just personal preference. nice work though man.

Thanks for the feedback. I followed u back. Love this work. Mixing is on the point, digging on that bass, and that drum work is killer man. Love it. The only one thing I wouldn't mind to change is snare rolls, to me it sounds little bit dull. Great work bro.

realllly solid mix down, super punchy kick and really well placed sub bass, sending you a follow on the cloud for sure. keep up the good work

Really good work, the change ups are good and the transitions are really smooth. The drums really keep the pace of the track going.
Im on headphones right now but it sounds good, clean and solid.
Keep it up

Back